Samstag, 28. Januar 2017

Kreuzberger Nights

39 Min
(I with about 25 years old + 2. firm girlfriend + bayer + 2 girls (no on pic. ) ...... 2 still in the koma at my home )
Early in the morning ... after a Nights of partying with our visit from idar oberstein ... school Friends (gemologgie) !!!! Hehehe
Oliverplatz musik caffee ... was the first in berlin !!! To the left if you stand before it! 24 hours ...
no homeland music or so fuck ... eggwhiteschock (qurk with soaked grains and fruit etc. ... large) ... delicious in the morning
Or in the mendelsohn (american breakfast with roller-skates) Lehninerplatz ...... a hamburger building kit !!! The: as please? I: ah a hamburger big !!! Again a studi (P.) !!! .... always came all individually ... man we have always been there and everything was rumstand !!! Ruff on the monsterhamburger !!! Later, then the pastry disco went in .... oh! Backwani disco .... hehehe ... there were so many 24 hour shops in berlin (west): / (((

 
sene
back then .... http://x2t.com/wiki-Berlin-Kreuzberg
 http://x2t.com/wiki-Berlin-Kreuzberg-eng-

früh morgens ... nach einer durchzechten nacht mit unseren besuch aus idar oberstein ... schulkamaraden (gemologe) !!!! hehehe
oliver platz musik caffee ... war das erste in berlin !!! ganz links wenn du davor stehst !!! 24 stunden ... keine schunkelmusik ... eiweisschock (qurk mit eingeweichten körnern und obst etc. ... groß) ... lecker am morgen
oder in das mendelsohn (amerikanische frühstückscafe mit rollschuh bedienung) lehniner platz ...... ein hamburger bausatz !!! die: wie bitte?? ich: ach einen hamburger Groß !!! wieder ein studi (P.) !!!.... kam immer alles einzeln ... mann haben wir da immer herrumgesaut und alles alle was rumstand !!! ruff auf den monsterhamburger !!! später ist dann die backwaren disco hineingegangen .... ach !!! Backwani disco .... hehehe  ...  es gab so viel 24 stunden läden in berlin (west) :/ (((





 Kreuzberger Nights lyrics
Https://youtu.be/hKaIehw4ItY
I've been sitting quite stupid for hours,
Alone at my pub.
I drink quickly though I do not contract it,
Because I do not like full or empty glasses.
Suddenly, six men sit down to me,
And order loudly: "Bring it three beer".
I already see double and for good reason,
Because in Eckkneipen it is now time round.
Kreuzberger nights are long,
Kreuzberger nights are long,
First she started very slowly,
But then, but then.
Now ask me so'n type if I study,
I say "yes economic policy I am sitting here".
Then the man who is of the newspaper,
And he would be the local editor.
A pensioner calls out: "you should be ashamed of yourself!",
Another person thinks that everything is at the system.
This is as sick as my liver I say bally,
The 12 semesters were not quite as usual.
Kreuzberger nights are long,
Kreuzberger nights are long,
First she started very slowly,
But then, but then.
And as always, this woman,
In which not only are the eyes blue.
I prudently love sin quickly from here,
In this song you will stay with the beer.
Early in the morning I wake up at 4 pm,
The whole world seems to revolve around me.
Only in the stomach do I not feel right,
One of the dreisich beer yesterday was probably bad.
Kreuzberger nights are long,
Kreuzberger nights are long,
First she started very slowly,
But then, but then.
Kreuzberger nights are long,
Kreuzberger nights are long,
First she started very slowly,
But then, but then.
Kreuzberger nights are long,
Kreuzberger nights are long,
First she started very slowly,
But then, but then.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen